Saturday 16 April 2011

Whoosh! And there was a Kindle Cover

I'm very impressed with myself. Today Mara and I went to town and I bought materials for a Kindle cover. I'd decided to use the pattern from Chica and Jo, as I rather like the idea of turning the case into an easel so I can stand it up in front of me.

There wasn't any coloured 'normal' elastic so I bought some 'fold-over elastic' and then folded in half and used a decorative zig-zag stitch in complimentary thread to secure it.

It took me only about two and a half hours, including time spent wandering the house hunting my self healing cutting mat, rotary cutter, thread box and assorted other bits. I still don't know where the mat is.

Yay! Kindle cover!

1 comment:

Mara Acoma said...

WOW I can't believe you made it tonight! You're making me feel like a slacker here girlie....